Day of Coordination Services
2 weeks before your event:
1. Vendor contracts review. Discuss everything you are expecting from all vendors.
2. Arrange timeline with vendors and schedule arrival times
3. Coordinate with venue and vendors the time of setup/breakdown
4. Make sure all vendor equipment lists/insurances etc. are sent to venue in time
5. Arrange a timeline and program of flow of events and share with vendors and bridal party
6. Pick up any decor items the bridal party has, other than what the decorator is providing
Day of the event:
1. SK Events team arrives 15 minutes prior to all vendors.
2. Ensure all vendors have provided everything properly according to contracts and are setting up in their assigned positions
3. Meeting with bridal party to make sure everyone is aware of duties and schedule
4. Provide photographer and DJ with breakdown of timeline. Make sure photographer knows important people to photograph and DJ has all proper pronunciations of bridal party names for entrances.
5. Gather bridal party for pre-wedding photo-shoot
15. Pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to a family members car at the end of the night
and of course, take care of any emergencies that may arise.